Funny Things that People Say After an Accident
Over the last several weeks, we have posted several articles about Auto Insurance, including key coverages and how to evaluate your own coverage. Copies of those articles can be found by clicking here. Each can be read in less than 2-3 minutes and gives you enough knowledge to help you better understand if you have the coverage you need.
Today, we wanted to have a little more fun and take a lighter approach to the topic. Over the years, as people have accidents or get pulled over for tickets, they say some very funny things. There are several places online where these statements are posted and I took a few that I thought were the most entertaining. Take a few minutes, have a good laugh, and hope you never say anything similar.
Excuses for an Accident
1. Leaving home for work I drove out of my drive and straight into a bus; the bus was five minutes early.
2. Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and struck a tree I haven’t got.
3. I don’t know who was to blame for the accident; I wasn’t looking.
4. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.
5. The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.
6. The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
7. A lamppost bumped into my car, damaging it in two places.
8. I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.
9. I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
Excuses for Being Pulled Over
1. I’m sorry officer for speeding, but without my glasses I can’t hardly see the speedometer.
2. Sorry, Officer, I know I was speeding, but I was trying to get to the gas station in a hurry before I ran out of gas.
3. I know I was going fast, I was trying to get the snow off my windshield so I could see where I’m going.
4. Sorry officer for throwing the beer cans out the window but I didn’t want my wife to see how many that I have drunk.
5. My wife ran off with a state policeman and when I saw your flashing lights I didn’t stop because for a second, I thought you might be the trooper who is trying to bring her back to me.
We offer complimentary reviews and are willing to answer any questions you have about your coverage.