Condominium Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Condominium Insurance Information
Condominium insurance for unit owners is an important coverage to protect your investment. Similar to homeowner insurance, many mortgage companies are now requiring this coverage. Condominimum policies provide protection for the following:
- Damage to the structure or fixtures of your owned unit
- Losses to your belongings including theft
- The additional costs you incur if you need to move out after a covered loss
- Loss Assessments that your condo association may levy against your unit
- Personal liability that will pay on your behalf if you are found responsible for an injury or for property damage to a third party.
Most people believe that their condo associations cover their buildings and therefore do not need any building coverage. However, most condo associations only provide coverage for the external walls, wooden frames, and sometimes the internal walls. In many cases, there is no coverage for interior fixtures like sinks, cabinets, counters, stairs, and other interior amenities. We recommend that you review your CC&Rs or call your association to determine what is covered by the association policy.
Condominium owners that live in their units (versus renting them to others) can also receive additional discounts on their auto insurance if they are insured by the same carrier.